| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Billings/ Logan, Mt in October is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:04 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Billings/ Logan, Mt October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Billings/ Logan, Mt:
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 427.6 kms (265.7 miles) NNW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) NNW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) NW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) WNW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) WNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) SW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) WSW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) S
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) NNE
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) ENE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) E
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) ESE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) SSE