| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Billings/ Logan, Mt in November is very cool at 1.7 °C (35.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.6 °C (25.5 °F).
- In November the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.3mm (0.8in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:56 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Billings/ Logan, Mt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Billings/ Logan, Mt:
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 427.6 kms (265.7 miles) NNW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 396.4 kms (246.3 miles) NNW
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 286 kms (177.7 miles) NW
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) WNW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) WNW
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 89.2 kms (55.4 miles) SW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 359.9 kms (223.6 miles) WSW
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) WSW
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 192.9 kms (119.9 miles) WSW
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 332.1 kms (206.4 miles) S
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 304.2 kms (189 miles) NNE
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) ENE
- Ekalaka, Mt, Usa - 308.5 kms (191.7 miles) E
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 86.1 kms (53.5 miles) ESE
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) SE
- Casper, Wy, Usa - 360.2 kms (223.8 miles) SSE